About the Liver and Liverite
The importance of the liver
The liver is the body’s largest internal organ.It is a complex organ that is essential to life.
Where is the liver located ?
The liver is located in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen under the diaphragm.
What does the liver do?
The liver is a complex organ that works 24 hours a day and performs hundreds of specific functions in the body. Nearly all the blood returning from the intestinal tract to the heart passes through the liver. This means that nearly everything that you swallow in your diet and inhale in your environment passes through the liver.
Some of the functions of the liver are:
– Cleansing the blood.
– Regulating the supply of body fuel; producing and supplying glucose to keep the mind alert and the body active.
– Manufacturing many essential body proteins.
– Producing bile which eliminates impurities from the body and aids digestion.
– Regulating the balance of many hormones in the body.
– Regulating the supply of essential vitamins and minerals.
Liver health is essential to the body’s health. Most people are exposed to impurities in their diet and environment.
Liverite Liver Aid helps to support liver function and helps to cleanse the liver from impurities in the diet and in the enviroment.*