About the Liver
The importance of the liver
Your liver is your body’s largest organ. It is vital to the body’s metabolic, detoxification, and immune system functions. Without a functioning liver, a person cannot survive.
Where is the liver located ?
The liver is located in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen under the diaphragm.
What does the liver do?
The liver is a complex organ that works 24 hours a day and performs 500 specific functions in the body. Nearly all the blood returning from the intestinal tract to the heart passes through the liver. This means that nearly everything that you swallow in your diet and inhale in your environment passes through the liver.
Some of the functions of the liver are:
– Cleansing the blood
– Making toxins less harmful to the body and removing them from the bloodstream
– Creating immune system factors that can fight against infection
– Breaking down fats in a person’s diet
– Regulating the supply of body fuel; producing and supplying glucose to keep the mind alert and the body active
– Manufacturing many essential body proteins
– Producing bile that aids digestion and eliminates impurities from the body
– Regulating the balance of many hormones in the body
– Regulating the supply of essential vitamins and minerals
Liver health is essential to the body’s health. Most people are exposed to impurities in their diet and environment.
What does Liverite do?
Liverite Liver Aid is a natural dietary supplement that aids and supports liver function and cleanses the liver from impurities in the diet and environment, so you can have better energy, better quality of life.*
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.